Santa Barbara Stand Up Paddle Board Rental
Best View of Santa Barbara's Harbor, Pier, and Riviera!
Easy Access - Take off right from West Beach!
Our Stand Up Paddle Board Rental Options:
For hourly paddle board rentals visit our Beach Stand located atCal Coast Adventures at West Beach. The beach stand is open everyday April - October and by reservation November - March.
Length : 11’2″ or 10'2"
Fins: Single Fin
Width: 31.5″ / 80 cm
Volume: 185 L
Fins: 2 + 1 or Quad
Newest and Fastest Board!
Hourly Rentals are offered from our West Beach Location.
Our west beach stand is located across from the Harbor View Inn Hotel
This location is open everyday April - October. November - March we are open by reservation only
To book hourly SUP rentals please click below
Multi-Day Rentals are offered from our shop
Our shop is located at 736 carpinteria street, Santa Barbara CA 93103
This location is open everyday except for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
To book multi-day SUP rentals please click below
Stand Up Paddle Board Rental Pricing
West Beach, Santa Barbara California
- On the sand about 100 feet north (to the right) of the pier / stearn's warf.
- Directly across from the Harbor View Inn.
- You'll see a blue tent, white equipment sheds, and a baby blue lifeguard stand nearby.
- Easy access into the calm harbor waters at the heart of Santa Barbara's waterfront.
Please call for weekday availability October - March
- Open 7 Days / Week 10am - 5pm April - September
- Open Saturdays and Sundays October - March and by reservation on weekdays.
- First rentals start at 9:30am.
- Last rentals go out at 5pm in the Summer and 4pm Fall, Winter, and Spring.
- Please call for custom rental times.
SUP Rental Details
We have a large fleet of stand up paddle board rentals in Santa Barbara. If you’re a beginner or an advanced paddle surfer we have the stand-up paddle board for you. We have hourly SUP rentals in Santa Barbara available at West Beach 7 days a week. The stand up paddle board rental stands typically open at 9 am in the summer and 10am in spring and fall. If looking to rent in winter just call/email us and we’ll come down to open up the beach rental stand for you. We also offer full-day and multi-day rentals at our stands or we can drop the boards off at any beach in Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito, and Carpinteria. Our SUP rentals in Santa Barbara or any surrounding city include the board, paddle, and a wetsuit upon request. The ability to swim is required for all water sports rentals.
If you’re in town on vacation and would like to have a multi-day paddle board rental we offer those at discounted prices! Due to our large selection of stand up paddle boards, we carry everything from SUPs that surf well to those that cruise well in the harbor and open ocean. We service the first-timer looking to have some fun and the larger corporate groups looking for stand up paddle board rentals and stand up paddle board lessons in Santa Barbara.
– SUP Board
- Life Vest / PFD
– Wetsuit if needed
How Paddle Board Rentals Work
- You can come down to our beach rental stand on West Beach in Santa Barbara. We have hourly stand up paddleboard rentals and kayak rentals as well as boogie boards and wetsuits. For October through March please call to make a reservation.
- If you’d like to rent for multiple days we discount long-term rentals so you can keep them at your house or hotel. We carry a good variety of SUPs, so if renting long term let us know if you have a preference on size and we’ll bring you the stand-up paddleboard you’d like.
- Let us know where you’ll be and we’ll bring it to you! We provide FREE drop off and pick up to Carpinteria, Summerland, Montecito, Santa Barbara, and Goleta with a $200 minimum rental
- Have fun!
*Note: Delivery to Refugio and El Capitan is currently unavailable. We are waiting for permission from the parks to deliver here as we have in the past.
Hourly rates are available at the beach stand.