Santa Barbara Tours, Lessons, & Rentals
Bike ~ Surf ~ Kayak ~ Paddle Board
Exclusively for Zip Stay clients. Provided by Cal Coast Adventures.
Steps for Booking Your Adventure
- Start by selecting a date below.
- Choose your tour, lesson, or rental and click "book now"
- Input your start date and start time and the number of folks in your party.
- If you wish to book multiple activities across multiple dates or time slots select the “Add to Booking” button on the second page of checkout to begin the process for the additional items.
- After providing contact information and agreeing to our waiver and booking policies you'll complete a secure online payment and your reservation will be complete.
- If you require delivery & pick up of bike rentals please note our delivery policy below.*
- The adventure begins!
*We offer complimentary delivery for orders of $200 or greater with a minimum of a 1 day rental period. Delivery times and dates are subject to availability. Our delivery range is a 15-mile radius from our shop. Someone must be present at the address at the scheduled delivery time. Please provide the delivery address in the special requests box when booking.
Where to Meet for Your Santa Babrara Tour
Our Bike Rental Shop is located at 736 carpinteria street in Santa Barbara, CA 93103 (MAP). We are here 9 AM - 5 PM 7 Days a week.
For Watersports (SUP & Kayak)
Our West Beach Rental Stand just to the right of the pier (Stearns Wharf) open 7-days a week in the summer; Call for SUP and Kayak Lessons/Tours. If you would like long term (multi-day) rentals of our SUPs/Kayaks you can come to pick them up from our Bike Rental Shop, or we may be able to deliver.
For Surf Lessons
Your confirmation email will tell you which beach your lesson will take place. We use Mondos Beach most often. We'll meet you at a beach most suitable for surf lessons. This is subject to change based on the swell. If you are unsure or did not receive a confirmation email, then feel free to give us a call!
Contact us through the form below for general questions or inquires you may have before making your reservation. We love helping people find out exactly what kind of adventure or rental they should do while they are in town. Ask us about our new bike share opportunity!