Mountain Bike Rentals Morro Bay
Ride Montana De Oro ~ Los Osos ~ San Luis Obispo
Ready to Ride? Please Reserve a Mountain Bike by Selecting Book Here Below
Scroll down for more info on our mountain bike rental process
Please Note: You will be able to select additional bikes by clicking the "Add to Booking" button on the second page of checkout.
Specialized Stumpjumper: The Ideal Mountain Bike Rental
Here at Cal Coast Adventures Central Coast we carry Morro Bay's finest mountain bike rental fleet. Introducing the Specialized Stumpjumper. This iconic mountain bike is what helped make Specialized the mega mountain biking brand that it is today. The Stumpjumper available at our Morro Bay bike shop is their base level Stumpjumper Alloy. It boasts a sturdy yet comfortable alloy frame and is a fully equipped full-suspension mountain bike. The bike comes outfitted with 29er wheels and a SRAM SX 12-Speed drivetrain to help you climb up our trails with ease. We hope to help you enjoy our world class mountain biking trails!
2021 Stumpjumper Specs
Wheel Size: 29
Components: SRAM SX Eagle 12 - Speed
Geometry: Trail / All Mountain
Price Level: Full-Suspension
S3 / Medium (fits 5'5" - 5'11")
S4 / Large (fits 5'8 - 6'2)
S5 / XL (fits 5'10" - 6'4")
Mountain Bike Rental Pricing
Any rental duration between 0-24 hours
Any rental duration between 24-48 hours
Any rental duration between 48-72 hours
Any rental duration between 72-96 hours
5, 6, and 7 day rentals are the same price.
Any rental duration between 1-2 Weeks
Any rental duration between 2-3 Weeks
Any rental duration between 3-4 Weeks
The Quintessential Montaña de Oro Mountain Bike Rental
Morro Bay is a quick and easy 15 minute drive to one of the best mountain biking trail networks in California. Montaña de Oro State Park just south of Morro Bay boasts draw-dropping trails like Hazards, Oats Peak, Beebe and East Boundary. Every trail in this state park offers stunning ocean views and natural landscapes perfect for riders looking to unplug and escape. For the latest trail conditions and park information please visit the California Parks webpage.
Need-To-Know Facts Before Booking Your Mountain Bike Rental
- You will be able to select which size mtb you would like on the first page of checkout.
- If you wish to book multiple bikes please select the "Add to Booking" button found on the second page of checkout to begin the process of selecting a date and time for the additional bikes.
- If you need the bikes delivered ($200 order minimum) please specify the address in the "additional notes" section on the second page of checkout.
- If you would like to start or end your rental on a Monday or Tuesday when we are closed please call or text us at (805) 242-2029.
- At this time we can only offer 1 mountain bike per size.
- If bikes are returned damaged you will be charged for the replacement parts needed for full repair. Heavy scratches on the frame or components that significantly devalue the bike will also incur charges. If you treat the mountain bike like it's your own you will be fine 🙂